LMS Capital plc is managed by the Strategic Equity investment team within Gresham House Asset Management Limited (GHAM)
As a result of changes in 2016 to the investment policy, the Company is now focused predominantly on private equity investment. The new manager will aim to achieve shareholder objectives through a staged approach:
LMS Capital plc is a listed private equity investment company. Its focus is predominantly on direct investment at the smaller end of the UK private equity market.
- The manager will invest in and partner with management teams of profitable and cash generative businesses to create value targeting an annual return on equity of 12%-15% net of costs over the long-term.
- The focus will primarily be on smaller private companies below £50 million enterprise value where the manager believes there to be significant market inefficiencies which create opportunities for superior long-term returns and where they can leverage the experience of the investment team
- The Company will be able to gain exposure to alternative investment opportunities and illiquid assets through access to the Gresham House group and network to invest directly and via co-investment
- GHAM has an experienced team with a proven track record in asset management, private equity and public markets
- A disciplined investment process has been established with a newly formed Investment Committee
- The focus is on maximising the value of existing holdings, with the ability where growth prospects are clear, to preserve and support value creation